Skip to main content

1.2 - The Kids

Soon - like maybe a bit too soon, the first little potential heir joined the family. I had been hoping for a little fairy-Sim so she was named Pixie - because I'm very original and creative like that at times!


This is she - Pixie Hogweed, just before her toddler birthday.
I think Carly is pregnant with the next potential heir in this screenshot.

Pixie grew up to look... interesting - and as you can see, she' not too smart.


The most important thing is that she's happy, right!?
Maybe she'll grow out of that unfortunate looking nose...

Soon after Pixie's toddler birthday, she got a little sister. I named her Dusty because then they could be Pixie Dusty together and I found that funny at the time.


This is little Dusty before her toddler birthday - and Carly looks a bit stressed out - on the verge of insanity maybe?
I keep thinking that Branch is smelly and dirty because of those light green wings of his - I guess he can't have it all, eh!?

Dusty grew up looking less interesting than Pixie - but she's about just as smart as her older sister.


For the love of green plumbobs and the sanity of the Watcher stop sitting on the book while trying to turn the pages. You'll ruin the book you little imp!

Ah, toddlers are pretty easy in The Sims 3 - probably because I have the game running at about half speed (thank you mods!). Still, at half speed time flies and soon the little toddlers grew up to become little children.

I use the Grow mod by Consort on MTS and I love how you can see who's oldest by looking at their height.


It seems that Pixie actually did grow out of that odd nose she had as a toddler - I guess her face had not grown into the right proportions yet when she was a toddler - also I installed some mods to make the default face features in the game look a little better...

Comments

  1. Awww, and neither are faeries. xD Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for reading <3
      Haha - Yeah, the game didn't want me to have one it seems - probably okay since they live so freaking long and I like to feel that I move forward when playing :D

      Delete
  2. I love this! Super cute family. I really, really like the last name Hogweed, too--it's fun and unique.

    Too bad none of the kids are fairies, but I agree with you that with their lifespans, maybe it's for the best, lol. They're both adorable either way, and I love their names. Excited to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1.1 - Dream Man

Carly lives in Moonlight Falls - or as I've come to think of it "the very rainy world". She bought a lovely piece of land right across the road from the Petite Pony Equestrian Center with easy access to fishing and what Carly suspects will be good soil to plant her garden in. What made Carly settle down in Moonlight Falls, you might wonder - that world is so full of strange beings and... rain, let's not forget the rain. Well, mostly it was the fact that her Watcher had never played in that world before but also... who wouldn't want to have fairies and werewolves as friends, neighbours and co-workers? Speaking of co-workers. Carly had found the perfect job down at Town Hall. She would start out as a glorified cleaning lady aka Podium Polisher but that didn't stop Carly from dreaming way bigger - just wait till they heard about her eco-friendly ideas for city waste disposal! Carly did her very best to befriend some of her co-workers but it was tough at fi

1.3 - Determined Eco-Freak

Having kids and a husband is of course not enough to build a legacy - Simoleons are needed too. Carly is very dedicated and eager when it comes to her job - I'm sure her children would have liked just half as much attention as she puts into pleasing her bosses and "the people".  Carly goes above and beyond when she decides to start hosting Campaign Fundraising parties - She puts on her best dress and a smile and rides her bike, in the pouring rain no less, to the Red Velvet Lounge. Just this once it would have been nice to ride a car so that she could arrive not looking like a drowned rat but no, Carly is very strict when it come to her image. She's the eco- freak ... friend that Moonlight Falls needs and be damned if she'll ruin that image! Back at home Branch is entertaining the kids. It's good that he works so few hours and it's only a stone's throw away from home. I found them like this while Carly was partying at the lounge. I did

1.4 - Teenagers

Pixie had a real birthday party when she celebrated her teen-birthday - that's because she actually knew a few other Sims than her family. I'm not sure I can remember their names other than the teenage girl in the purple skirt - her name is Dixie. She and Pixie were pretty close friends. Dusty didn't have any friends over for her teen-birthday. Mainly because she didn't really know that many kids - if any!? I think she would usually just hang out with Pixie's friends. The second reason might have been that I almost forgot her birthday and I sort of just bought a cake and had her blow out the candles. The only one home to celebrate her was her mum. Oops! Pixie and Dusty soon became best friends forever. Dusty to the left - Pixie to the right Since neither of them had a date for prom they went together and after a lot of fighting, dancing and being rejected for dancing etc they both ended up with a romantic interest before the night was over.